We can create the most special adventure for you and your guests in all kinds of ways: from high speed short tours with a small group to your own "corporate rally" and everything in between can be organized for you!
Part of an event or main part of an event?
A Rib Experience can be part of a larger event, but it can also be a stand-alone event, the event where it's all about. Rally, cruising, lunch on the road, visits of special locations or just riding the waves, all concepts and varieties can be discussed.
When we know what you want, what your goal for the event is, we can advise you in the best way. Some choices to make (we can always advise you):
- Do you want a RIB event, or an event with RIBs as part of the program?
- Do you want everyone to be on board at the same time or do you want an "exchange-program"?
- Do you want your guests to control the RIB themselves?
- Would you like a competionon-element?
There are also practical things to question:
- Is the boarding location the same as your deboarding location?
- How much time do you want the RIB Event to take?
- Do you have a certain budget in mind per person, or for the complete event?
These and other information make sure we can create the perfect RIB-experience for you and your guests, so that all participants will get the same passion for watersports as we already have in our DNA.